Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

This Won't Be The First or the Last Time You'll Hear This, But...I MUST HAVE THIS!

I guess I'm what some might call obsessive. Yeah. That's a polite way of putting it. Obsessive. And right now, I'm obsessing over these delightful Pottery Barn goodies! Their Halloween table decorations are driving me crazy and I must make the mine!


 

Can you believe how beautiful this Skeleton Hand Condiment Set is? Or this Spooky Halloween Cake Stand:



Or this Skeleton Hand Serving Set:


EEEEKKK!!! Would you think I was total freak if I said that I already went to Pottery Barn to purchase these and they don't even have them out on the floor yet! What a disappointment. I nearly bribed the saleswoman to sell them to me now, but thought better of it, and walked away with my head hanging instead. Thankfully, I was told that they would be putting these lovelies out after Labor Day, so I'll just have to drool over them on their website until then. BoOoooOooOoooOOo. 


Also, Pottery Barn always, always, always reminds me of the Friends episode, "The One With the Apothecary Table." I love Friends. And apothecary tables.  



No comments:

Post a Comment