Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

I Don't Want to Light a Fire, I Just Want to Get To Your Heart

I want to preface this post by saying that I'm not proud of myself. Not at all. But it had to be done. Once I found this recipe by Recipe Girl, I knew that these were going to be made, it was only a matter of time. And tonight, it was time. 


Chocolate chip cookie dough brownies. Could anything possibly sound more delightful? Because I can't think of anything. The cookie dough is egg-less (not that a little egg ever stopped this girl from eating an inexcusable amount of dough), for anyone who is uncomfortable with the idea of consuming raw egg, so at least I can pretend it isn't all bad. I haven't had one yet, but considering that my roommate just ate two, back to back, I can at least assume that they are edible. Nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment