Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Your Saturday Dose of Art: Kyle Thompson

I've been majorly slacking on my Saturday dose of art posts. Straight. Up. RUDE.

So, let's jump back into some beauty, shall we? Let me gush over Kyle Thompson for a minute. Or hours. Or days. Months? Okay. I could talk about him endlessly.







I can't stop! This Chicago-based photographer has captured my heart and there's not going back. His most notable works are these self-portraits, and they make my heart fill up so wholly with happiness that I could puke.


Yes, Pon. Exactly. You have accurately described my love for KT's imagery. He has a near perfect mix of concept and technical ability, dark and light, raw emotion and thought. Sometimes I wish I could come up with a word stronger than beautiful. I need to create one. Even though it's not mine, all I've got right now is scrumtrulescent. 

Yeah. That feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment