Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Synchronized Arrival

Ready for a quicky update? Okay. Here goes.

Once upon an October evening, this happened:


Two of my co-workers play in Secret Shakes and they are rad-sauce. You should check them out. This show was the shiz.

Afterwards, some of the crazies that I was with decided that a nearby tree was over-due for a good climbin'.



This picture was taken literally a minute before Ryan snapped off that poor tree limb. Luckily he didn't bust his ass, but it was a close call. 

Last weekend, I went to Savannah to visit these stunning beauties:


Jazz, Kelli, and Sarah. My loves. Aren't they foxes? Sadly our time together was a bit over-shadowed by boy troubles (and boys are always trouble, aren't they?). Long story short: Jazz and Kelli were dating some giant cuntwads who couldn't keep it in their pants. Can you please explain to me how we live in a world where a dude, any dude, would cheat on either of those stunners? These women are 12s out of 10, ya know? I really don't get it. 

So, seeing my besties hurting was a gut-punch--especially when I'm so helpless to stop the male population from whipping their dicks out at every passable specimen that walks by--but I was happy to bask in their company, and tried my damnedest to remind them just how exquisite they all truly are.

My ritualistic visit to Zunzi's for a Fisherman's Deck and plenty of take-home sauce, some much-needed retail therapy, and a lazy day at the park with some thought-provoking questions, and I was headed back home. It was a whirl-wind of a trip.



And that brings us up to current times, I suppose. I've had a lot of creative energy lately, and I'm excited for you to see what I've been working on. There is just something about graphic design and typography and hand-written type that has really taken a hold of me lately and I'm not entirely sure why. It didn't help that my friend, Sara, asked me to create some chalkboards for her sister's wedding this weekend:



Sara loved being Matron of Awesome. And I loved working on these boards. 

Oh, did I mention that Elvis and I are officially "dating" now? Yeah, we'll leave that juicy post for next week. Same bat time, same bat place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment