Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

You're My Happy Thought

I am probably the easiest person in the world to keep entertained. Me + my best friend/roommate (or, my broomie, if you prefer) + an intoxicant + PhotoBooth = GREATNESS.

 I think that some of the most fun experiences in my life have revolved around hangin' out, maxin', relax' all cool with a few good people. And it makes me so grateful; both for having such spectacular friends and family that they are all I need, as well as the fact that I don't have to spend so much time/money/effort to have a good time (because I have very little of all three). 


Immature? Yes. Stupid? Yes. Ridiculous? Yes. I have no defense. All I know is that I still can't stop laughing at these.

Side note: These were spurred by the fact that Julianna and I have taken so few photographs of the two of us together in the past few years. And who could argue that these aren't a billion times better than "normal" friend photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment